ATIP Annual Reports
OIC Annual Reports
Within three months after the end of each financial year, the Information Commissioner submits an annual report to Parliament on the activities of the Office during that financial year.
Privacy Act Annual Reports
The Departmental Plan (DP) is an annual report tabled in Parliament each spring which provides parliamentarians and Canadians with a high-level summary of the OIC's plans and priorities. This report provides details on the Office’s main priorities over the next three years by strategic outcome(s), program activity(ies) and expected results.
- 2018–2019 Departmental Sustainable Development Strategy
- 2018-2019 Gender-based analysis plus
- 2018-2019 Planned evaluation coverage over the next five fiscal years
- 2018-2019 Upcoming internal audits for the coming fiscal year
- 2018-2019 Raison d’être, mandate and role
- 2018-2019 Operating context and key risks
Departmental Results Reports
The Departmental Results Report (DRR) is an annual report tabled in Parliament each fall. The DRR provides parliamentarians and Canadians with an overview of the OIC’s performance and achievements for the past fiscal year as measured against expected results identified in the corresponding Report on Plans and Priorities (RPPs).
Strategic Planning Reports
Future-Oriented Financial Statements
Quarterly Financial Reports
Special reports and submissions to Parliament
- Date modified: