General enquiries30 Victoria Street
Gatineau QC K1A 1H3
1-800-267-0441 (option 9)
The hours of operation are 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (ET), Monday to Friday, except for public holidays.
Enquiries about the complaint process
Complaints not assigned to an investigator
1-800-267-0441, options 1, 2
Complaints assigned to an investigator
Please contact your investigator directly by telephone or email using the details they provided.
Individuals seeking accommodations for a disability or for needs related to one of the grounds of discrimination under the Canadian Human Rights Act should contact our Registry (1-800-267-0441 or Greffe-Registry@oic-ci.gc.ca).
Office of the Information Commissioner
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 1-800-267-0441 option 3
If you would like the Information Commissioner of Canada to participate in your event, send your invitation to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- the name, date, location and purpose of your event
- the topic you would like to address
- the expected number of attendees and the composition of the audience (for example, federal public servants, access experts, lawyers, academics, students, etc.)
- the name of the organizer(s) and their contact information
Access to information and privacy requests
Submit your request under the Access to Information Act or the Privacy Act in writing by mail or email to:
Access to Information and Privacy Coordinator
30 Victoria Street
Gatineau, QC K1A 1H3
If you have questions or comments regarding the website, please contact us at email@example.com.