To mark Right to Know Week, join Caroline Maynard, the Information Commissioner of Canada, and three guests as they discuss the importance of access to information in Canadian society.
They will provide public servants with expert insights and new awareness of a citizen's right to access information held by government institutions. The session will also explore transparency and openness in government.
Date and time:
September 25, 2018 | 1:30 pm to 3:00 pm (EDT)
- Caroline Maynard, Information Commissioner of Canada
- Sandra George, Director of Investigations, Office of the Information Commissioner of Canada
- Christopher Nardi, Journalist, Journal de Montréal
- Annie Plouffe, Director of Access to Information and Privacy, Public Services and Procurement Canada
Bilingual with interpretation in official languages
- Collaboration Lounge, Académie De-La-Salle, 373 Sussex Drive (Guigues Avenue entrance), Ottawa, Ontario
- Available across Canada by webcast
Registration: for public servant (member of government)
Please ensure that you have your MyAccount login name and password. If you do not have an account, please contact the Client Contact Centre.
Registration: for general public
Registration deadline: September 24, 2018